Pages

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Philip Lim For 8 dollars.


I know that every blogger on the planet was and still is in love with the 3.1 Philip Lim for Target. I'm always on the look out when I visit my favorite salvage store because they get most of the merchandise from Target. On this trip I scored big time ,I found two Philip Lim bags for 8 dollars each.

The mini satchel and the medium satchel.
http://www.target.com/p/3-1-phillip-lim-for-target-medium-satchel-taupe/-/A-14623278_201307222106 
http://www.amazon.com/Phillip-Lim-Target%C2%AE-Satchel-Gusset/dp/B00FP1Q67A/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1386745781&sr=8-3&keywords=phillip+lim+mini+satchel



The only down fall was the magnet was messed up on both. But I thought about it, the bags go for 45 dollars in store,I'm paying 8 dollars for the bag and maybe 5 for a replacement magnet still way less than 45 dollars! I ended up just getting the medium satchel and not the mini satchel. I'm thinking about going back and picking up the mini soon.I can't wait to style this bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment