at 131 pounds
By the end of the summer I lost about 9 or 10 pounds and looked like this.
That's all good and dandy but I'm not where I need to be. I need great arms. Mine are very big right now. I want a 'flat' tummy and to lose 20 pounds. I’m losing 20 pounds in the new year. Guys I want to be 100 pounds by this time next year. No soda ,very
little sugar,and no bread. Only water( 10 cups give or take a few), and a lot of green smoothies.
Blood,sweat ,tears, and fat will be shed in 2014. It’s about to be
over. Now that's not all I want to do in 2014. I want to finish up school and start on my freshman year of college. I want to do more with Youtube,there aren't many Christians that wear only skirts on youtube. I want to do something for girls ( and women) like me. I want to really give my all in my walk with Jesus. I haven't done a post about it,but my pastor died on the 23rd of December.He was my pastor for my whole life. I need to learn to walk on my own before my new pastor -who ever he maybe- comes in to my life. I want to be more feminine,in the way I dress,speak,and carry myself.
AND!
I want to do more 'real' blogging,turn Flags Of Fashion into a lifestyle blog or something like that. I want to know what you guys want to see more of,make sure to comment down below what you want to see!

No comments:
Post a Comment