Over the past two or three years I have been operating from a blogger
account. It worked well for about 6 months/a year tops. Life happened
and blogger’s app wasn’t the best in the world so I gave it up and tried
to start a blog on tumblr. That didn’t work out well because at the
time you couldn’t work with more than one blog easily. Now that tumblr
has made having more than one blog a tad easier,I have decided to move
Flags Fashion here and re-name it The Voyage .
This new
chapter of blogging will be full of many different things. From crafting
to college life to fashion and cooking. It is going to take some time
to get up and running. Please bare with me ask I work out some of the
kinks.
I hope to post once or twice a week.
Here is to a brand new voyage.

No comments:
Post a Comment