Pages

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Chapter 1 : The start.

I am an 18 year old blogger from South Mississippi. I started my personal blog when I was 15 and my fashion blog the following spring. I have always enjoyed the world of blogging,but I never got into 'real' blogging. Until now. This is going to be my new fashion blog! YAY! Named after my personal blog Flags Of Life, welcome to Flags Fashion! This will be a place for my to show off all of my thrift finds, sewing projects, clothing,and how I style clothing. Also featuring recipes and DIY projects and whatever else I can think of!

Oh and this is what I look like.


Now for some basic info about me!
My name is Priscilla. I am a Christian. I was born in a small city in south Mississippi. I am the youngest of 5 kids. I'm a senior in high school,oh and I'm homeschooled. I plan on attending  junior college to become a Pre-K teacher. Hopefully I will be moving out on my own in my second year of college.
So yeah. Th first 'real' post is coming to you in the morning. I will be trying to updating every Monday,Thursday, and Saturday.





No comments:

Post a Comment